Imran Dar, MD
- Assistant Professor, McGovern Medical School
- Interventional Cardiologist , Advanced Heart Failure and Transplantation
Madelyn R. Orta
Dr. Imran Dar earned his medical degree, completed his residency in internal medicine, followed by fellowship training in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology at West Virginia University School of Medicine in Morgantown, West Virginia.
Board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular diseases, and interventional cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine and in nuclear cardiology by the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Dr. Dar treats patients 18 years and older. His clinical interests include prevention and treatment of coronary artery and peripheral artery disease.
Patient care is his top priority. He takes the time that is needed to address each patient’s concerns and needs.
Dr. Dar and his wife, who is a dentist, live in Houston and have two children. In his spare time, he stays active by exercising and playing tennis.
- Medical Degree
- West Virginia University School of Medicine
- University of Texas at Houston- Cardiology, West Virginia University School of Medicine
- West Virginia School of Medicine