Call for Case Presentations
Be a part of the largest and most comprehensive event in cardiogenic shock. The Houston Shock Symposium seeks compelling abstracts that highlight innovative strategies, best practices, and actionable insights that will enhance the conference experience for attendees. Sharing your knowledge as a case presenter is valuable to the entire cardiogenic shock community and serves as a significant career opportunity to gain recognition in the field.
Submit your abstract to present at the 2023 Houston Shock Symposium. The call for case presentations is open until Friday, February 24, 2023.
Read more about the 2023 Houston Shock Symposium event on April 14-16.
Presenting at the 2023 Houston Shock Symposium provides an opportunity to:
- Gain recognition, enhance your professional credibility, and build the future of cardiogenic shock care management.
- Network on-site with fellow care providers and build lasting connections.
- Receive a complimentary registration to the 2023 Houston Shock Symposium, if your presentation is selected.
- Selected cases will be published in the proceeding issue of the Journal of Shock and Hemodynamics.
Submit your Abstract
Steps to submit
- Submit abstract information with the following information:
- Session title
- Learning objectives
- Upload/attach abstract text (maximum of 500 words in a Microsoft Word document OR a maximum of ten PowerPoint slides)
- Enter presenter(s) details, including a short biography (100 words maximum), social media links (optional), and organizational logo (optional)
- Thoroughly review all information for accuracy and submit your abstract via email to email@example.com
*Selected cases will receive a notification of acceptance no later than Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Abstract submission limit
- Maximum of two abstract submissions per presenter
- Each submission can have a maximum of two presenters
- All abstract submissions must have a maximum of 500 words in a Microsoft Word document OR a maximum of ten PowerPoint slides
Presentation selection criteria
Each submission is peer reviewed and evaluated by the Houston Shock Symposium committee. Committee members seek presentations that address critical issues, innovative methods, emerging industry trends, and provide practical solutions in cardiogenic shock.
The call for presentations is open until Friday, February 24, 2023. Selected cases will receive a notification of acceptance no later than Tuesday, March 14, 2023.
Submit your abstract today via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.