January – February 2019 Publications Indexed on PubMed:
Congratulations to all authors for their academic work in January & February of 2019. Papers referenced below were found searching PubMed.
- Antonoff MB, Nguyen S, Nguyen TC, Odell DD. Conducting high-quality research in cardiothoracic surgical education: Recommendations from the Thoracic Education Cooperative Group. J Thoracic Cardiovasc Surg. 2019 Feb;157(2):820-827.e1.
- Dhoble A, Zhao Y, Vejpongsa P, Loghin C, Smalling RW, Estrera A, et al. National 10-year trends and outcomes of isolated and concomitant tricuspid valve surgery. J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 2019 Feb;60(1):119–27.
- Estrera AL. Loeys-Dietz syndrome: We have come a (Fur)long way. J Thoracic Cardiovasc Surg. 2019 Feb;157(2):453–4.
- Harky A, Fok M, Bashir M, Estrera AL. Brain protection in aortic arch aneurysm: antegrade or retrograde? Gen Thoracic Cardiovasc Surg. 2019 Jan;67(1):102–10.
- Nguyen S, Umana-Pizano JB, Donepudi R, Dhoble A, Nguyen TC. Minimally Invasive Mitral Valve Repair for Acute Papillary Muscle Rupture During Pregnancy. Ann Thoracic Surg. 2019 Feb;107(2):e93–5.
- Nguyen TC, Tang GHL, Nguyen S, Forcillo J, George I, Kaneko T, et al. The train has left: Can surgeons still get a ticket to treat structural heart disease? J Thoracic Cardiovasc Surg. 2019 Jan 15;
- Nissen AP, Nguyen TC. Commentary: Tissue is the issue-Bioprosthetic versus mechanical valves in dialysis-dependent patients. J Thoracic Cardiovasc Surg. 2019 Jan 11;
- Russo MJ, McCabe JM, Thourani VH, Guerrero M, Genereux P, Nguyen T, et al. Case Volume and Outcomes After TAVR With Balloon-Expandable Prostheses: Insights From TVT Registry. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019 Feb 5;73(4):427–40.
- Tchantchaleishvili V, Nguyen T. What got you here won’t keep you there: Differences between cardiac- and thoracic-oriented applicants. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery [Internet]. 2019 Jan 11.
If there are additions or edits to the above list, please email: email@example.com