Evan Kuhl, MD
- EMS Fellow, Prehospital and Disaster Medicine Section
Evan Kuhl, MD is an EMS Fellow with the Prehospital and Disaster Medicine Section. His interest in emergency medicine began as a young EMT-B, and his current focus is on quality enhancement of pre-hospital cardiac arrest care and resident education.
- Doctorate of Medicine
- University of Louisville
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- The George Washington University
Areas of Interests
Prehospital Care, Quality Improvement
- Shokoohi H, Pyle M, Kuhl E, Loesche M, Goyal A, LeSaux M, Boniface K, Taheri M, Optic Nerve Sheath Diameter Measured by Point-of-Care Ultrasound and MRI. Journal of Neuroimaging. 2020 July doi:10.1111/jon.12764
- Pourmand A, Hill B, Yamane D, Kuhl E. Approach to cardiopulmonary resuscitation induced consciousness, an emergency medicine perspective. Am J Emerg Med. 2019 Apr;37(4):751-756. doi: 10.1016/j.ajem.2019.01.051. Epub 2019 Jan 29. PubMed PMID: 30718119.
- Pourmand A, Lombardi K, Kuhl E, O’Connell F. Videogame-Related Illness and Injury: A Review of the Literature and Predictions for Pokémon GO! Games Health J. 2017 Feb;6(1):9-18. doi: 10.1089/g4h.2016.0090. Epub 2017 Jan 30. Review. PubMed PMID: 28135114.