Elections and Terms
Senators are elected to a 3-year term in office by faculty in their departments, and each Senate session runs from September 1 to August 31. Elections are run by disinterested Senators within each department, and Senators may serve two full consecutive terms. Additional restrictions apply as laid out in the medical schools bylaws.
- FSR2015-002 Resolution Seeking to Grant All Faculty Members the Right to Maintain and Edit Their UTHealth Faculty Pages.
- FSR2015-001 Resolution Seeking Reservations for Computers in the Student Learning Center.
- FSR2014-005 Resolution creating Faculty Senate Standing Subcommittee on Professionalism.
- FSR2012-001 Resolution Regarding the Naming of Dr. Colasurdo as the Sole Finalist for President of the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHSC)
Letters / Reports
- FSRP2014-001 Report by the Faculty Senate Subcommittee on Professionalism (April 9, 2014)
- FSRP2013-004 Report on Professionalism