About the Center for Advanced Microscopy: The UTHSC Center for Advanced Microscopy is a state of the art microscopy facility, which directly supports the Department of Integrative Biology and Pharmacology. The center is available for use by scientists within UTHealth and the Texas Medical Center. The staff of the microscopy center provide initial training on [...]Continue reading...
24/7 Access only available to Departmental Users.
Any usage outside the Department is limited to weekdays from 8 AM - 5PM.
Equipment available for reservation...
- BD LSRFortessa Cell Analyzer System
- Calcium Rig: Nikon TiE Wide-Field Fluorescence Imaging System (filter-based)
- Data Processing Computer
- IVIS Lumina XR
- Lambert LIFA Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy system
- Nikon A1 Confocal Laser Microscope System + PicoQuant
- Nikon A1R Confocal Laser Microscope System
- Nikon two-camera Rig TE-2000U
- Zeiss 510 Meta Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope