About the Cytodynamic Imaging Facility: The UTHSC Cytodynamic Imaging Facility is a state of the art microscopy facility, which directly supports the Department of Integrative Biology and Pharmacology. The facility is available for use by scientists within UTHealth and the Texas Medical Center. The staff of the imaging facility provides initial training on the many [...]Continue reading...
24/7 Access only available to Departmental Users.
Any usage outside the Department is limited to weekdays from 8 AM - 5PM.
Equipment available for reservation...
- BD LSRFortessa Cell Analyzer System
- BD Pathway 855 High Content Imaging System
- BioTek Robot & Microplate Dispenser
- Calcium Rig: Nikon TiE Wide-Field Fluorescence Imaging System (filter-based)
- Data Processing Computer
- IVIS Lumina XR
- Lambert LIFA Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy system
- Nikon A1 Confocal Laser Microscope System + PicoQuant
- Nikon A1R Confocal Laser Microscope System
- Nikon two-camera Rig TE-2000U
- Olympus 3-line simultaneous TIRF system
- PicoQuant Imaging System
- Zeiss 510 Meta Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope