BD LSRFortessa Cell Analyzer System.
The BD LSRFortessa is a 5-laser flow cytometer that allows analysis of up to 13 different fluorochromes plus forward and side scatter. Applications include: cell cycle studies, apoptosis/cell viability assays, multicolor analysis and single cell FRET experiments.
Key features include:
- Solid-state Coherent Sapphire 488nm blue laser (100mw)
- Solid-state 445nm Blue Violet laser (40mw)
- 405nm 100mw violet laser
- 552nm 100mw yellow-green laser
- 640nm 100mw red laser
- Dichroic mirrors and bandpass filters configured to detect the following scatter parameter, fluorochromes or dyes:
FITC/Alexa 488 (505LP; 525/50)
PE (550lp; 575/26)
PI (600LP; 610/20)
PerCP Cy5.5 (685LP; 710/50)
Pacific Orange (535LP; 560/40)
Pacific Blue/Horizon V450 (450/50)
AmCyan/AF 430/Horizon V500 (595LP; 525/50)
mRFP/SNAP tag (582/42)
Alexa 700 (695LP; 730/45)
APC Cy7 (750LP; 780/60)
- High Throughput platform to acquires samples from a 96- or 384-well microtiter plate.
This equipment is located in MSE R303.