Settegast Community Health Center
Settegast Clinic – Harris Health System
- Comprehensive assessment and primary care by physicians trained in geriatrics
- Consultation for specific geriatric issues
- Preventive care and immunization screenings
- Annual physical exams
- Care for chronic and acute health problems
- Memory and depression screening
- Functional assessment
- Medication reviews
- Lab services – located in the same building
- Imaging services – located nearby
|Carmel Dyer, MD||John Halphen, MD||Renee Flores, MD||Candance Johnson, NP|
|Coreen Fazakerly, RN, MSN, HNC, ANP-C||Melva Mitchell, RN||Perrie Wilson, RN||Carlos Reyes Ortiz, MD, PhD|
The Settegast Community Health Clinic is located in northeast Houston on North Wayside Drive, just south of the intersection with Tidwell Drive.
9105 North Wayside Drive
Houston, TX 77028-1030
Clinic Business Hours:
Mondays through Thursdays 8 am – 4:30 pm, except major holidays
Call 911 for medical emergencies. If you have a question that will not wait until the next business day and is not related to medication refills, call 713-500-6300. The answering service will contact the physician on call.
Contact the clinic at the number above at least one week before you run out of your medications. Triplicate prescriptions must be requested 7 days prior to pick-up.
If you need a copy of your medical records, please complete a release form and we will forward it to Medical Records.
Parking is free.
Schedule an Appointment:
To make an appointment for a clinic visit or for further information, please call 713-526-4243 during business hours.