Jason L. Burnett, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor, Geriatric and Palliative Medicine
- Clinical and Behavioral Research
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
Jason Burnett is the Co-Director of the Texas Elder Abuse and Mistreatment Institute (TEAM). Dr. Burnett earned his PhD from UTHealth School of Public Health (Health Promotion and Behavioral Sciences). His research focuses on the development of valid and reliable assessments of elder self-neglect and identifying intervention programs aimed at reducing the occurrence of elder self-neglect and its negative health outcomes.
- Doctor of Philosophy
- UTHealth School of Public Health
- Master of Science
- The University of Louisiana at Monroe, Monroe Louisiana
- Bachelor Degree
- Tarleton State University, Stephenville, Texas