Jennifer L. Swails, MD, FACP
- Assistant Professor, General Internal Medicine
Dr. Swails received her bachelor in science degree in biology from Davidson College and her doctorate in medicine from Weill Cornell Medical College. She completed residency training in internal medicine and primary care at Brigham and Women’s hospital and joined the faculty of the McGovern Medical School at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) in 2012. She currently serves as Program Director of the Internal Medicine Residency Program and is Co-Director of Interprofessional Education at UTHealth. She has received numerous awards for teaching and patient care, including the “Top Doctor” award from Houstonia magazine.
- Medical Degree
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Medical Quality