Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.-Bruce Lee
Justin Wong, M.D. primarily treats adults with pulmonary and sleep issues. His honest and comprehensive approach to patient care is much appreciated among his patients.
Dr. Wong embraces a hands-on approach to diagnostic procedures and prefers to review all X-rays and CT scans in order to make the best judgment on diagnosis and prognosis. During clinic appointments, he focuses on patient education and helps clarify any points of confusion for patients who may need to navigate through complex health systems to treat their chronic lung and sleep issues.
Dr. Wong has practiced medicine for seven years at The Texas Medical Center. He completed his internal medicine residency at Baylor College of Medicine and completed two fellowships in pulmonary and critical care medicine, and sleep medicine at McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
Dr. Wong is an active member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the American College of Chest Physicians, and the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Medical Degree
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine And Science, Chicago, IL
- Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, McGovern Medical School, formerly The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) Medical School, Houston, TX
- Sleep Medicine, McGovern Medical School, formerly The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) Medical School, Houston, TX
Areas of Interests
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD)
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
- Rheumatologic Lung Disease
- Infectious Lung Disease
- Lung Masses and Nodules
- Chronic Pleural Effusion
- Lung Function Testing
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Central Sleep Apnea (CSA)
- Complex Sleep Apnea,
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)
- REM Behavioral Disorder (RBD)
- Circadian Sleep-Wake Disorders
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Sleep Medicine