Dr. Bhattacharjee joined our Division in 2002 as an Assistant Professor, actively supervising and teaching residents in the 4C clinic at Lyndon B. Johnson General Hospital. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine as well as a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Medical Degree
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
- UTHealth McGovern Medical School
- Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester, England
- Texas Heart Institute, Houston, Texas
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland