Pascal L. Kingah, MD, PHA
- Assistant Professor, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
Dr. Kingah is an academic physician in the Department of Internal Medicine, Divisions of Critical Care and Pulmonary Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center. He is an active member of American Thoracic Society. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and currently board eligible in Pulmonary Medicine.
Dr. Kingah was born in Cameroon, West Africa. His special interests include interstitial lung disease especially Sarcoidosis and Pulmonary fibrosis. He is heavily invested in community outreach as well as improving asthma management and smoking cessation strategies. He has contributed to several publications in which he was first author. He likes sports and fishing.
Languages: English, French and Some Spanish
- Medical School
- University of Yaounde, Cameroon
- Graduate School
- UTHealth School of Public Health, Houston, TX
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Dearborn, MI
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Pulmonary Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Critical Care Medicine