Srinivas Ramireddy, MD
- Assistant Professor, Gastroenterology, Hepatology And Nutrition
Dr. Ramireddy is an Assistant Professor in the division of iGUT (interventional Gastroenterology at University of Texas) https://med.uth.edu/igut/.
He is the Director of iGUT clinics. Dr Ramireddy is a Board-certified Physician in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He practices both General Gastroenterology and Advanced Gastroenterology with expertise in bile duct disorders (such as Gallbladder stones, bile duct stones, bile duct cancer etc.) and pancreatic disorders (such as pancreatic cysts, pancreatic cancer, acute pancreatitis, chronic pancreatitis, peripancreatic fluid collections etc.).
He is a member of local and national Gastroenterology committees. He has worked with some of the pioneers in the field of gastroenterology and was involved in several research projects. His research work was presented at international conferences and published in well-respected journals.
Dr. Ramireddy is honored to have been selected to “Texas Super Doctors Rising Stars 2021.”
- Medical School
- Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, 2008
- Internal Medicine Residency
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County, 2015
- Gastroenterology Fellowship
- William Beaumont Hospital, 2018
- Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, 2019
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic EUS (Endoscopic Ultrasound)
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Endoluminal stenting
- Single and Double Balloon Enteroscopy
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophageal and Anorectal Manometry