Milk Supply, Pumping, & Milk Storage
Many moms have questions regarding milk supply, milk storage, and pumping. The links below are often recommended by our lactation staff.
Breast Milk Storage Guidelines
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine Clinical Protocol #8: Human Milk Storage
- CDC Human Milk Storage Guidelines
Breast Pumps & Pumping
Increasing Milk Supply
- Maximizing milk production
- Hand expression
- Herbs & foods that may help increase milk supply
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine Clinical Protocol #32: Management of Hyperlactation
- Block Feeding Do’s & Don’ts
- Forceful let-down & oversupply
Have Questions? Call us at 713-500-2800, option 1.