Request For Use Of Anatomical Specimens
To request approval for the use of anatomical specimens.
- Download and read the Summary of Policies and Procedures document.
- Download the Request Form.
- Complete the form using Acrobat Reader. (If you do not have Acrobat Reader you can download it here.) When completed, click the Submit by Email button. By following the directions on screen, you will submit the information in the form as a small data file to the Director of the Human Structure Facility.
- In return, you will receive by email a Policy Acknowledgment form with the IAORC approval number. Print this form, and have it signed by both the Project Coordinator and the Department’s Program Director.
- Return the completed form to Kurt Clark in the Human Structure Facility. Specimens will not be released without the completed form.
For additional information, please consult the Faculty FAQ document.