Physicians with the Vivian L. Smith Department of Neurosurgery provide educational operative videos online covering surgical techniques for neurological and nervous-system conditions. Please click the videos below to view recordings.
- Sublabial Transsphenoidal Approach and Resection of Pituitary Tumors
- Suboccipital Craniectomy for Microvascular Decompression of the Trigeminal Nerve or Facial Nerve or Cerebellopointine Angle Tumor
- Splitting the Sylvian Fissure, Drilling of the Anterior Clinoid Process and Ophthalmic Aneurysm Clipping
- Pterional Craniotomy, Interfascial Dissection for Preservation of the Frontalis Branch, Sphenoid Wing Removal, and Cosmetic Cranioplasty
- Opening and Closing for Chiari Marlformation for Neurosurgical Residents
- Opening and Resection for Pineal Cysts
- Opening, Chiari I Decompression and Closure