The Medical School’s Department of Dermatology has a Resident Cosmetic Clinic that offers affordable aesthetic treatments to patients in the community.
The dermatology residents are in their training and are directly supervised by Medical School dermatology faculty who are board certified by the American Board of Dermatology. All of the clinicians at UT Physicians Dermatology are committed to patient satisfaction and giving their patients natural-looking results to help them look and feel their best.
A wide variety of cosmetic procedures (listed below) are offered at a discounted price to address such issues as facial rejuvenation, wrinkles, dark and red spots, broken blood vessels, sun damage, acne scars, and excess hair.
- Fillers and injections, including Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Perlane, Radiesse, Restylane and Sculptra
- Chemical peels
- Fraxel – CO2 laser – Pulsed-Dye laser – Intense Pulse Light therapy (IPL)
- Ultherapy (Uplifting ultrasound) for face and neck –Tightening and lifting
- Hair removal
- Acne scars – Keloid therapy – Scar revisions
- Thermage –Tightening and lifting
Other treatments include:
- Photodynamic therapy
- Earlobe repair – Ear piercing
- Nail surgery
- Veins – Sclerotherapy – Laser – Endovenous ablation
To schedule a consultation, or to obtain additional information about our program, please call UT Physicians Dermatology, 713.500.8260 and mention “Resident cosmetic clinic.” If you prefer treatment only by faculty, without the discounted rate, please call the same number and specify that.