Whether you’re just starting out or nearing retirement, there are simple steps you can take with your finances to help achieve the goals nearest and dearest to you. This special event for The University of Texas System employees can help you do just that.
The workshops will be held 1:30 – 4 p.m., Thursday, April 7 in MSB 3.001.
Reserve your seat online or call 800.642.7131:
- Select “available workshops”
- Write a brief description about yourself
- Select “Texas” and “University of Texas” as your employer
- Select “University of Texas – HSC Auditorium”
- Click “Attend a workshop”
Select one of the following financial wellness workshops:
- 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. – Get organized and build your plan
- Why financial wellness is important for women,
- Budgeting, saving and managing debt, and
- Investing strategies.
- 3 to 4 p.m. – Retirement income planning on your own
- Envision your retirement,
- Learn about the five key risks,
- Understand the importance of Social Security in your savings plan, and
- Create a plan for your retirement income.
These workshops will focus on why financial wellness is particularly important for women and are offered free of charge as part of UT System employee benefits.