The UTHealth Center for Interprofessional Collaboration (CIPC) is pleased to announce the Fall 2016 Interprofessional Team Training Workshop, which will take place at the University of Texas School of Dentistry, from Oct. 6-27. All UTHealth students and alumni are welcome to attend. The CIPC also will provide video conferencing services for students at a distance.
- Meet and interact with students from all six health science schools
- Learn the core principles of interprofessional collaboration
- Participate in activities designed to build teamwork and communication skills
- Use strategies and tools to enhance efficiency, effectiveness, and decision making in teams
- Receive training in TeamSTEPPS®
Fullerton Classroom (SOD 4310)
University of Texas School of Dentistry
7500 Cambridge St.
Houston, TX 77054
Every Thursday 5-7 pm
- October 6, 2016
- October 13, 2016
- October 20, 2016
- October 27, 2016
How to Apply: