The UT Center for Antimicrobial Resistance and Microbial Genomics (CARMiG) announces an art competition to design the logo for CARMiG. The winner of the competition will be announced at the inaugural ceremony of Nov. 29 and will be awarded $500 prize.
UTHealth CARMiG is seeking for a logo that identifies:
- The focus of its research on “superbugs” and antimicrobials
- The multidisciplinary nature of the center faculty
- The use of genomic sequencing to investigate antimicrobial resistance
- The international reach of the Center
- The collaborations within the Texas Medical Center.
Samples should be sent by email on PowerPoint or similar software to email@example.com. Deadline for submission Nov. 15, 2016.