The Department of Otorhinolaryngology at the McGovern Medical School is inviting the public out to the 2017 Lone Star Rhinology & Rhinoplasty CME events in early November.
The four-day CME meeting will feature two consecutive, two-day CME events, from Nov. 3 to 4 and Nov. 5 to 6. The first two days will focus on the rhinology course and includes 1.5 days of lectures and a half-day dissection lab including a comprehensive education program dedicated to the study of issues in nasal and sinus disorders. The following two days will focus on the rhinoplasty course and will again have 1.5 days of lectures and a half-day dissection lab and will provide a complementary course on contemporary principles of both functional and aesthetic rhinoplasty.
The course directors for rhinology include Martin J. Citardi, MD, Amber Luong, MD, PhD, and William Yao, MD. Guests of honor include Pete S. Batra, MD, and Ralph Metson, MD. The course director for rhinoplasty is Russell Kridel, MD, with Ira Pape, MD, and Jonathon Sykes, MD, as guests of honor.
The registration fees are as follows:
- Rhinology (lecture only) $750
- Rhinology (lab and lecture) $1500
- Rhinology (lecture only, resident) $300
- Rhinology (lab and lecture, resident) $1100
- Rhinology (lecture only, PA/NP/RN) $475
- Rhinoplasty (lecture only) $750
- Rhinoplasty (lab and lecture) $1500
- Rhinoplasty (lecture only, resident) $300
- Rhinoplasty (lab and lecture, resident) $1100
- Rhinoplasty (lecture only, PA/NP/RN) $475
Regular registration is available until Oct. 25.
A block of hotel rooms has also been reserved at the Houston Marriott Medical Center (6580 Fannin St., Houston, TX 77030). Participants who reserve a room before Oct. 12 will qualify for a discounted room rate of $109 per night. For more information about the event and to register, visit here.