Abhilash Durgam, MD
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences
Abhilash V. Durgam, MD, cares for patients ages 12 and older living in Beasley, Bellaire, Galena Park, Houston, Missouri City, Needville, Orchard, Richmond and Rosenberg.
He specializes in fibroid treatment (uterina myoma), minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery (robot-assisted surgery), hysteroscopic myomectomy, infertility and menopause.
Dr. Durgam’s patients appreciate his compassionate nature and the time he spends with them. His priority is to ensure that each individual understands the problem, diagnosis, treatment and/or preventative measures that can be taken.
When he is not providing patient care, Dr. Durgam enjoys basketball, winter sports, reading or participating in outdoor activities in the Sugar Land area where he resides with his wife and two sons.
- Undergraduate School
- Boston University - Bachelor of Arts in Biology
- Graduate School
- Davenport University Graduate School of Education (Michigan) - MBA Healthcare Management
- Medical School
- St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine
- Mount Sinai University - Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency