Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences
Education & Training
- Undergraduate School
- Bachelors of Science, Biochemistry - Temple University - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Medical School
- Penn State University - Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Obstetrics and gynecology - Wayne State University, Hutzel Women’s Hospital - Detroit, Michigan
- Maternal Fetal Medicine - University of Texas, Southwestern - Dallas, Texas
Areas of Interests
- Clinical Interests
- Maternal fetal medicine, patient safety in labor and delivery, diabetes in pregnancy, severe maternal postpartum complications
- Research Interest
Maternal and Fetal Medicine
An Obstetrician/Gynecologist with specialization in Maternal and Fetal Medicine focuses on patients with complications of pregnancy and their effect on both the mother and the fetus.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
An Obstetrician/Gynecologist focuses on the health of women before, during and after childbearing years, diagnosing and treating conditions of the reproductive system and associated disorders.
American Board of Quality & Utilization Review
ABQAURP brings health care quality and management to the forefront by providing the highest standard of education, information and resources to its members.