ExamSoft is a computer-based assessment platform used by our MS1 and MS2 curriculum. It enables exam creation, secure test administration through Examplify, question banking, exam scoring, and reporting. Our school’s ID is uthmed.
Firecracker is an adaptive board exam study platform used for the weekly formative assessments for our pre-clinical curriculum. This system provides flashcards, question banks, and other board exam preparation materials.
MS-Gradebook is used internally by the Office of Educational Programs for grading purpose.
Poll Everywhere is a cloud-based Audience Response System (ARS) that supports interactive classroom instruction and real-time learner engagement.
- Poll Everywhere Quick Guide for Windows
- Poll Everywhere Quick Guide for Google Slides (for Macs and Windows)
- User Guide: https://www.polleverywhere.com/guide
- Video Guide: https://www.polleverywhere.com/videos
- To use at off-campus locations (conference etc.), fill out this form
- For school owned computers (ask for your IT personnel’s help):
- For personal computers: Poll Everywhere PowerPoint Add-in (click on the Download button on the No Preview Available page)
- Poll Everywhere for Google Slides for both PC and Mac Users
On Site Support at the McGovern Medical School Building: call MS Conference Operation at 713-500-5048, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For other training or support please email: Litao Wang M.Ed. email@example.com or call Poll Everywhere directly at 800-388-2039 (7AM-7PM).
Webex is a web-conferencing system available for all UTHealth users. You can attend Webex video meetings from your computer, tablet or smartphone. Webex is fully integrated with Microsoft Outlook. Contact your IT personnel to install the Webex Productivity Tool if you are interested in scheduling a meeting directly from your Outlook calendar.
Webex Technical Support (24/7): 1-866-229-3239
UTHealth Interactive Video Services (M-F, 8AM-5PM): 713-500-5201 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Go UTHealth is a URL shortening service for the UTHealth users. You can customized a long URL into a shorter and easier to remember one.
We offer instructional design and development services for multimedia projects. If you are interested in creating instructional videos, self-directed learning modules, and other types of e-Learning materials, please contact:
Litao Wang, M.Ed.
Helpful resources are listed below:
- Slide Presentation to Video Best Practices
- Example of Storyboard
- Protocol of Developing Self-Learning Module