Candice B. Teunis, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Candice Teunis is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Dr. Teunis specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery.
Dr. Teunis received her undergraduate degree from Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey. She attended medical school at Emory University Medical School in Atlanta, Georgia. Following an Orthopedic Surgery residency at the University of Utah and Affiliated Hospitals, Dr. Teunis went on to complete a fellowship in Hand Surgery at the Hand Center of San Antonio in San Antonio, Texas.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey
- Medical School
- Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, University of Utah and Affiliated Hospitals, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Hand Surgery Fellowship, Hand Center of San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas
Sandra Padilla – Sandra.M.Padilla@uth.tmc.edu