Clint W. Johnson, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Clint Johnson is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Dr. Johnson specializes in General Orthopedics with an emphasis in Total Joint Replacement, including the Anterior Approach for hip replacements.
Dr. Johnson received his undergraduate degree from Angelo State University in San Angelo, Texas. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Science Center in Lubbock, Texas. He completed his Orthopedic Surgery internship and residency at The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
Dr. Johnson is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and the Texas Orthopedic Association.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Angelo State University, San Angelo, Texas
- Medical School
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center School of Medicine, Lubbock, Texas
- Orthopaedic Surgery Internship, The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, Texas
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, Texas
Areas of Interests
Treatment of joint replacement surgery
Anterior approach for total hip replacements
Biomechanics of Flexible Intermedullary Nails-Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics: Volume 29 (1) January/February 2009 pp 44-48.
G.W.N. Egger’s Research Society- Biomechanics of Flexible Intramedullary Nails: Texas Orthopedic Association-Biomechanics of Flexible Intramedullary Nails.