Jerry N. Street, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Jerry Street is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons, Dr. Street is a general orthopedist with an emphasis in shoulder surgery and knee replacements.
Dr. Street received his undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. He attended medical school at Temple University. He went on to complete his General Surgery internship and Orthopedic Surgery residency at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
Dr. Street is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, and the Texas Society of Sports Medicine.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Medical School
- Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- General Surgery Internship, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, Texas
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, Texas
Areas of Interests
Total knee replacement