Mohammad Etminan, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Mohammad Etminan is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgeryat McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Dr. Etminan specializes in Spinal Surgery with an emphasis on treating back pain and spine disorders, including Scoliosis.
Dr. Etminan received his undergraduate degree from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.. He attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. Following his Orthopedic Surgery residency at the University of California in Los Angeles, California, Dr. Etminan went on to complete a fellowship in Spine Surgery at Cornell University, the Hospital for Special Surgery, and Lenox Hill Hospital in New York.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Medical School
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, University of California, Los Angeles, California
- Spine Surgery Fellowship, Cornell University, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, New York
Ajay Thomas, PA – Ajay.Thomas@uth.tmc.edu
Yasmine Dib – Yasmine.Dib@uth.tmc.edu
Areas of Interests