Ryan J. Warth, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- Director of Clinical Research Operations, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Ryan J. Warth is an Assistant Professor and the Director of Clinical Research Operations in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth). Dr. Warth is responsible for overseeing clinical trial operations, academic clinical studies involving medical students, residents, fellows, and faculty, and optimizing internal research processes to uphold the mission of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and the University as a whole.
Dr. Warth has a particular academic interest in collaborative research in the areas of sports medicine, advanced musculoskeletal imaging, and sports epidemiology and has authored more than 50 peer-reviewed publications in his career to date.
Dr. Warth received his undergraduate degree in Chemistry from the University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, VA, and received his Doctorate of Medicine (MD) from the American University of the Caribbean, School of Medicine in Saint Maarten, N.A.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Chemistry, The University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, VA
- Medical School
- American University of the Caribbean, School of Medicine in Saint Maarten, N.A.
Areas of Interest
- Sports Medicine
- Advanced musculoskeletal imaging
- Sports epidemiology