Trenton A. Carlyle, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Trenton Carlyle is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Dr. Carlyle specializes in General Orthopedics with an emphasis on Total Joint Replacement, including the Anterior Approach for hip replacements.
Dr. Carlyle received his undergraduate degree from Baylor University in Waco, Texas. He attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas, where he went on to complete his General Surgery internship and Orthopedic Surgery residency.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- Medical School
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- General Surgery Internship, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
SweetMary Campos – Sweetmary.Campos@uth.tmc.edu