William H. Hadnott III, MD
- Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. William Hadnott is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Dr. Hadnott specializes in General Orthopedics.
Dr. Hadnott received his undergraduate degree from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. He attended medical school at The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Dr. Hadnott went on to complete his internship and Orthopedic Surgery residency at The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas.
Dr. Hadnott is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the Houston Medical Forum, and the Alamo Orthopedic Society.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
- Medical School
- The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, Texas
- The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas