Borrelia Molecular Genetics
Brought to you by The Norris laboratory at The McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
Coordinated by Steve Norris
- Reference: Coutte, L., D. J. Botkin, L. Gao, and S. J. Norris. 2009. Detailed analysis of sequence changes occurring during vlsE antigenic variation in the mouse model of Borrelia burgdorferi infection. PLoS Pathogens 5: e1000293. Link
- vlsE variant clone list
Borrelia burgdorferi Signature Tagged Mutagenesis (STM) transposon mutant library
- Reference: Lin, T., L. Gao, C. Zhang, E. A. Odeh, M. B. Jacobs, G. Chaconas, M. T. Philipp, and S. J. Norris. 2012. Analysis of an ordered, comprehensive STM library in infectious Borrelia burgdorferi: insights into the gene requirements for mouse infectivity. PLoS One 7(10): e47532. Link
- The characteristics of the STM mutant clones and infectivity results are provided in Spreadsheet S1 and Spreadsheet S2 , respectively, in the Supporting Information of the Lin et al. article.
- Updated information regarding the library will be provided on this website. No updates are currently available.
- Please contact Tao Lin (Tao.Lin2@bcm.edu) or Steve Norris (Steven.J.Norris@uth.tmc.edu) if you have any questions regarding this clone set.
Address Book, Spirochete List Server, and Other Information
- Spirochete Interest Group Address Book (last updated 11 June, 2019)
Members of the spirochete research community
- Spirochete List Server
An easy way to broadcast email messages to the spirochete research community; simply send an email to email@example.com (This resource is only available to individuals listed in the Address Book above)
- International Leptospirosis Society