Price K, Haddad Y, Fakhouri WD. Analysis of the relationship between micrognathia and cleft palate: a systematic review. 2014, Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal, (In press).
Nishtha Joshi N, Ahmad Hamdan, Walid D Fakhouri. Skeletal malocclusion; a developmental disorder with a life-long morbidity. J Clinical Medicine Research. 2014; 6(6): 399-408.
Fakhouri WD, Rahimov F, Attanasio C, Kouwenhoven EN, Ferreira De Lima RL, Felix TM, Nitschke L, Huver D, Barrons J, Kousa YA, Leslie E, Pennacchio LA, Van Bokhoven H, Visel A, Zhou H, Murray JC, Schutte BC. An etiologic regulatory mutation in IRF6 with loss- and gain-of-function effects. Human Molecular Genetics. 2014; 23(10): 2711-20. PubMed PMID: 24442519.
Fakhouri WD, Rhea L, Du T$, Sweezer E, Morrison H, Fitzpatrick D, Yang B, Dunnwald M, Schutte BC. MCS9.7 enhancer activity is highly, but not completely, associated with expression of Irf6 and p63. Developmental Dynamics: an official publication of the American Association of Anatomists. 2012; 241(2): 340-9. PubMed PMID: 22113860.
Letra A, Fakhouri W, Fonseca RF, Menezes R, Kempa I, Prasad JL, McHenry TG, Lidral AC, Moreno L, Murray JC, Daack-Hirsch S, Marazita ML, Castilla EE, Lace B, Orioli IM, Granjeiro JM, Schutte BC, Vieira AR. Interaction between IRF6 and TGFA genes contribute to the risk of nonsyndromic cleft lip/palate. PLoS One. 2012; 7(9): e45441. PubMed PMID: 23029012.
1. Ali Naji, lab assistant, M.Sc from University of Texas Medical School.
2. Laura Lungu, master student. She is an orthodontic resident at UT School of Dentistry
3. Katherine Kin, a second year dental student.
4. JungHwa (Jamie) Choi, a second year dental student.
5. Kareem Metwalli, undergraduate Rice University, majoring in Environmental Engineering
6. Sarah Bakheit, undergraduate Rice University, majoring in Molecular Biology