Alamo Area Regional Housing Summit
The goal of the summit is to assist the Alamo Area (Public Health Region 8) in expanding the availability and accessibility of affordable housing, enhancing tenancy support services, and identifying innovative regional solutions to address existing gaps and barriers to housing for vulnerable populations, such as persons with serious mental illness, youth aging out of foster care, veterans, and aging and disabled populations.
Location: Schertz Civic Center- 1400 Schertz Pkwy, Schertz, TX 78154
Date: Feb. 28, 2020
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
We want to thank the following sponsors of the Alamo Area Regional Housing Summit
- Fair Housing Council of Greater San Antonio
- City of Schertz
Regional Partners, Alamo Area Council of Governments (AACOG)
- Josefa Zatarain-Flournoy, Housing Navigator
- Gloria Vasquez, Director of Aging Programs
UT Health Housing Planning Team
- Jane Hamilton, PhD, MPH, LCSW-S, Project Director
- Ariel Harrison, MPH, Project Manager
- Harini Krishnamurti, Project Coordinator