Assistant Professor, Diagnostic & Interventional Imaging
Education & Training
- Medical School
- MBBS, 2004 University of Alexandria, Egypt
- Diagnostic Radiology 2005 – 2008 University of Alexandria Alexandria, Egypt
- Neuroradiology, MSK imaging, Cardiothoracic Imaging and Body MR Imaging 2011 – 2016, UTSW Medical Center Dallas, TX
Areas of Interests
- Research Interest
RESEARCH PROJECTS ONGOING OR COMPLETED DURING THE LAST 3 YEARS:
- Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma: Review of Imaging Findings and Endovascular Preoperative Embolization Strategies. M. Hanna, P.S. Batra, and G.L. Pride, Jr., Neurographics 4:20–32 March 2014 www.neurographics.com
- Giant Aneurysm of the Right Atrial Appendage. Christopher D. Maroules, MD; Mina Hanna, MD; Nagina Malguria, MD and Suhny Abbara, MD. Case of the month in the “Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography” on-line web site July 2014.
- “Premature knee osteoarthritis in obese patients – Deep medial collateral ligament (dMCL) failure is a primary cause”. Weatherall PT, Hanna MF, Kelley BD.
American Board of Radiology, 2015
The Certificate of Merit award for my Educational Exhibit, 2013
Radiology Society of North America (RSNA)
Educational exhibits and scientific presentations at national and international meetings
- Hanna M, Saboo S, Malguria N, Landay M, Abbara S. “Cardiac and coronary artery aneurysms”. Educational Exhibit will be presented at Society of Thoracic Radiology (STR) annual meeting 2016.
- Ahn R, Boothe E, Hanna M, Vasan V, Madan R, Selvarajan S, Abbara S, Saboo S. “Role of Imaging in Esophageal Emergencies”. Educational Exhibit presented at Radiology Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting 2015.
- Hanna M, Malguria N, Jordan K, Ghoshhajra B, Abbara S. “The Many faces of Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysms”. Educational Exhibit Presented at Radiology Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting 2014. (It was solicited for Radiographics publication)
- Omar H, Hanna M, Cho G, Moore D, Chhabra A. “The Spring in Your Step: High Resolution 3T MRI of the Spring Ligament”. Educational Exhibit Presented at Radiology Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting 2013. (It received the Certificate of Merit award).
- Weatherall PT, Hanna M, Kelley BD. “Premature knee osteoarthritis in obese patients – Deep medial collateral ligament (dMCL) failure is a primary cause”. Oral presentation at Society of Skeletal Radiology (SSR) annual meeting 2014 by Weatherall PT, M.D.
- Hanna M, Pride L. “Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma (JNA): Review of Imaging Findings and Endovascular Preoperative Embolization Strategies”. Educational Exhibit Presented at American Society of NeuroRadiology (ASNR), 50th annual meeting, April 2012 at NY. (It was solicited for Neurographics publication)
- Patel R, Hanna M, Uhrbrock D “Review of post lumbar puncture headache (PLPHA)” Educational Exhibit Presented at American Society of Spine Society (ASSR) annual meeting 2012 at Miami, FL.