Assistant Professor, Diagnostic and Interventional Imaging
Education & Training
- Graduate Education
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, 1993-1998 Ambedkar University Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
- S.N. Medical College, 1998-1999 Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Postgraduate Training
- MD – Residency in Radiology, 2000-2003 Dr. S.N. Medical College Jodhpur, University of Rajasthan, India
- Senior Resident in Radiology, Sept 2003-Dec 2003 GTB Government Hospital Delhi, India
- Senior Resident in Radiology, Jan 2004-Jul 2004 Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre Rohini, New Delhi, India
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2010-2011 UMMC Baltimore, MD
- Neuroradiology, 2011-2012 SUNY Downstate Medical Center New York, NY
- Radiology Residency, 2012-2015 SUNY Downstate Medical Center New York, NY
- Musculoskeletal Radiology, 2015-2016 Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Winston-Salem, NC
American Board of Radiology, October 2016
Basic Life Support (BLS), June 2017-2019
Refereed Original Articles in Journals
- Development of Localized Pulmonary Interstitial Emphysema in a Late Preterm Infant Without Mechanical Ventilation. Pritish Bawa, Kultida Soontarapornchai, Agnes Perenyi, Rachelle Goldfisher, John Amodio. Case Reports in Pediatrics, Volume 2014.
- Clinical and Imaging Features of a Congenital Midline Cervical Cleft in a Neonate: A Rare Anomaly. Rachelle Goldfisher, Pritish Bawa, Zachary Ibrahim, John Amodio. Case Reports in Pediatrics, Volume 2015.
Other Professional Communications
B.1. Oral Presentations
- Role of CT scan in ring-enhancing lesions of the Brain, a study on 1000 cases. Oral presentation at the 54th Annual Congress of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association, Manipal, 5 January 2001.
- Incidental Sacral Insufficiency Fractures. Pritish Bawa, Brian Martell, Scott Wuertzer, Leon Lenchik, Pushpender Gupta, Maha Torabi. Oral presentation at the American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) 2016 Annual Meeting, Los Angeles, CA, April 17 – 22, 2016.
B.2. Scientific Exhibits
- Paragangliomas of head and neck: educational review. Steven Pulitzer, Jaya Nath, Pritish Bawa, Jila Nabi, Gautam Mirchandani. Presented at the American Society of Head and Neck Radiology (ASHNR) 46th Annual Meeting, Miami Beach, October 3 – 7, 2012.
- Intraorbital Inflammatory Syndrome with Osseous Erosion of the Orbital Roof. Pritish Bawa, Dayna Williams, Roman Shinder, Constantine Axiotis, Steven Pulitzer. Presented at the American Society of Head and Neck Radiology (ASHNR) 46th Annual Meeting, Miami Beach, October 3 – 7,2012.
- Gunshot Wounds of the Orbit: Imaging, Management and Orbital Reconstruction. Steven Pulitzer, Pritish Bawa, Jordan Spindle, Roman Shinder. Presented at the American Society of Head and Neck Radiology (ASHNR) 46th Annual Meeting, Miami Beach, October 3 – 7, 2012.
- What about Us!: Strokes in Infants, Children and Young Adults. Pritish Bawa, Deborah L. Reede, Wendy RK Smoker. Presented at the American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR) 53rd Annual Meeting & The Foundation of the ASNR Symposium, Chicago, IL, April 25 – 30, 2015.
- What about Us!: Strokes in Infants, Children and Young Adults. Pritish Bawa, Justin Holder, Wendy RK Smoker, Deborah L. Reede. Presented at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 101st Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL. November 29 – December 4, 2015. Awarded with the Certificate of Merit
- Torus maxillaris, torus mandibularis, and torus palatines: American College of Radiology, Case in Point. Matthew Neimark, Pritish Bawa, Jaya Nath. January 7, 2013.
- Intergalactic case presentation – Synovial Chondromatosis. Live case presented online at video conference of musculoskeletal radiologists. May 6, 2016.
- Intergalactic presentation – on Arthrex TightRope Implant. Live presentation online at video conference of musculoskeletal radiologists. July 1, 2016.
- Computed Tomography of Head and Neck Malignancies in particular of the Paranasal Sinus and Laryngeal Tumors, India 2003.
- Role of CT Angiography in oncology, the Newsletter for Raji Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, India 2004.
- Endoscopic management of gall stone ileus, newsletter JGH Gastrovision, Jaipur Golden Hospital, India 2007.
- Nonsurgical management of pancreatic pseudocyst, complicated by duodenal obstruction and hemosuccus pancreaticus, the Newsletter JGH Gastrovision, Jaipur Golden Hospital, India 2009.