Adult and Pediatric Neuroimaging
Working in an academic setting where I can use my skillset in diagnostic and interventional radiology for providing excellent patient care and training residents, fellows.
Main areas of interests are Neuroradiology, Body MRI, Pediatric Radiology.
- Medical School
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyah Medical College, 2002
- M.P. Shah Medical College, 2007
- Vascular Interventional Radiology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, 2010
- Pediatric Radiology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, 2011
- Neuroradiology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, 2012
- Pediatric Neuroradiology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, 2013
American Board of Radiology, 05/2014-present
ECFMG Certification, 02/2009-present
“1st Rank Award in Diagnostic Radiology” by Saurashtra University, Gujarat, India, for standing first among all candidates in Radiology Board Exam, Year 2007.
Peer and Non-Peer Reviewed Journals
- November 2014
Patel, R, Jacob R, Lee K, Booth T. “Parotid swelling and chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis of mandible in children”. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 10: In Press.
Dolmatch B, Patel R, Trimmer C. “Salvage of Angioplasty Failures and Complications in Hemodialysis Arteriovenous Access Using the Fluency Plus Stent Graft: Technical and 180-Day Patency Results” Journal of Vascular Interventional Radiology; 23:479–487.
- May 29, 2012
Deisch J, Patel R, Koral K “Juvenile Xanthogranuloma of the nervous system: A report of two cases and review of the literature” Journal of Neuropathology: 10.1111/j.1440