Assistant Professor, Diagnostic and Interventional Imaging
Education & Training
- Medical School
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyah Medical College, 2002
- M.P. Shah Medical College, 2007
- Vascular Interventional Radiology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, 2010
- Pediatric Radiology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, 2011
- Neuroradiology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, 2012
- Pediatric Neuroradiology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, 2013
Adult and Pediatric Neuroimaging
Working in an academic setting where I can use my skillset in diagnostic and interventional radiology for providing excellent patient care and training residents, fellows.
Main areas of interests are Neuroradiology, Body MRI, Pediatric Radiology.
American Board of Radiology, 05/2014-present
ECFMG Certification, 02/2009-present
“1st Rank Award in Diagnostic Radiology” by Saurashtra University, Gujarat, India, for standing first among all candidates in Radiology Board Exam, Year 2007.
Peer and Non-Peer Reviewed Journals
- November 2014
Patel, R, Jacob R, Lee K, Booth T. “Parotid swelling and chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis of mandible in children”. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 10: In Press.
Dolmatch B, Patel R, Trimmer C. “Salvage of Angioplasty Failures and Complications in Hemodialysis Arteriovenous Access Using the Fluency Plus Stent Graft: Technical and 180-Day Patency Results” Journal of Vascular Interventional Radiology; 23:479–487.
- May 29, 2012
Deisch J, Patel R, Koral K “Juvenile Xanthogranuloma of the nervous system: A report of two cases and review of the literature” Journal of Neuropathology: 10.1111/j.1440