David G. Ellertson Jr., M.D.
- Distinguished Professor, Department of Surgery
- B.A., English, Vanderbilt University, 1986-1990
- B.S., Biology, University of Utah, 1991-1994
- M.S., Physiology, The Chicago Medical School, 1994-1995
- M.D., The Chicago Medical School, 1994-1998
- General Surgery, University of Texas Houston Medical School, 1998-1999
- General Surgery, University of Texas Houston Medical School, 1999-2003
- Cardiovascular Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center, 2003-2005
- Endovascular, Carolinas Medical Center, 2006
Ellertson, DG, Johnson, SB
Total inflow occlusion to repair a penetrating cardiac injury: case report
Journal of Trauma 2008 Jun;64(6):1628-9.
Lyndon Baines Johnson General Hospital and Clinic
5656 Kelley Street,
Houston, Texas 77026