Dr. Ayoub received her Bachelor of Science and Medical Degree at The American University of Beirut (AUB) in Lebanon. She completed her residency in Urology at The American University of Beirut Medical Center.
Dr. Ayoub then completed a fellowship in Urinary Tract and Pelvic Reconstruction at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer in 2015.
Dr. Ayoub has authored several papers and chapters with a clinical focus on bladder dysfunction and complications of pelvic reconstructive surgery. Her main interests include female and male urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, urinary tract fistulas, neuromodulation for voiding dysfunction and continent urinary diversions.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, American University of Beirut, 2001-2003
- Doctor of Medicine, American University of Beirut, 2003-2007
- General Surgery Resident, American University of Beirut, 2007-2009
- Resident in Urology, American University of Beirut, 2009-2015
- Fellowship in Urinary Tract and Reconstructive Surgery, MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2013-2015
Areas of Interests
Female and Male Urinary Incontinence, Voiding Dysfunction, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Urinary Tract Fistulas, Neuromodulation for Voiding Dysfunction, Continent Urinary Diversions
UT Physicians Urology-Texas Medical Center
6410 Fannin Street, Suite 420
Houston, TX 77030