The Spine Service at The University of Texas Health Science Center provides treatment for the the full spectrum of spine injuries and disorders. Our fellowship-trained spine surgeons specialize in the treatment of a wide variety of common and exclusive procedures for the spine.
Our Spine surgeons us non-operative therapies and minimally invasive techniques to diagnose and treat complex back and spine issues, from herniated discs, Scoliosis and other spinal deformities, to degenerative conditions, including Degenerative Spondyloisthesis, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Our team of highly-trained spine surgeons bring the highest-level of orthopedic care to Houston and the surrounding communities. With 26 locations in the Greater Houston area, our spine surgeons are able to offer the winning combination of world-class care and convenience. We are dedicated to creating the most accessible network of Spine surgeons, offering appointments within 24-48 hours.
- Back injuries
- Spine Fractures
- Herniated Discs
- Bulging discs, slipped discs
- Degenerative Conditions, including Degenerative Spondylolisthesis, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Infections and tumors
- Lower back pain
- Scoliosis and other Spinal Deformities
- Failed Previous Spine Surgery
- Bone grafting alternatives
- Nonsurgical treatments
- Physical therapy and prevention mechanisms
- Spine rehabilitation Surgery
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Videos about Spine