Eric F. Berkman, MD
- Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Eric Berkman is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Dr. Berkman specializes in General Orthopedics with an emphasis on Total Joint Reconstruction and injuries of the knee and shoulder.
Dr. Berkman received his undergraduate degree from The University of Texas at Austin. He attended medical school at The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas. Dr. Berkman went on to complete his internship and Orthopedic Surgery residency at Louisiana State University Medical Center in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Dr. Berkman is a member of the Houston Orthopedic Society and the Harris County Medical Society. Dr. Berkman has 20 years of quality individualized patient care and was voted by Peers as Houston’s Top Orthopedic Surgeons 2015.
- Undergraduate Degree
- The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
- Medical School
- The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Louisiana State University Medical Center, Shreveport, Louisiana
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Louisiana State University Medical Center, Shreveport, Louisiana
Areas of Interest
Arthritis of knee and shoulder
Voted by Peers as Houston’s Top Orthopedic Surgeons 2015