Make a Donation
If you would like to make a donation to support the Department’s research and educational programs, please click here.
February 11, 2016 Pediatric Surgery Morbidity & Mortality Conference from 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Pediatric Surgery Conference Room (MSB 5.234)
February 15, 2016 Fellows' Conference from 5:00pm to 6:00pm
The faculty in the Department of Pediatric Surgery has been awarded over $15 million in research funding as Principal Investigator and over $8.5 million as Co-Investigator or Collaborator.
- Program in Children's Regenerative Medicine
- Translational Laboratories
- Center for Surgical Trials and Evidence-based Practice
- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Study Group
- Cellular Therapy Core
We have openings for the following positions.
- Assistant Professor - Pediatric General Surgery
- Division Director - Pediatric Urologist
- Clinical Care Coordinator (RN)
- Sr. Certified Coding Specialist
- Sr. Analyst/Data Management
- Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (Pediatric Neurosurgery)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellows
- Many Faces of UTHealth: Cox discusses growth in pediatrics
- Propranolol and Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Combine to Treat TBI
- UTHealth Pediatric Surgery Job Fair!
- Immatics and UTHealth to collaborate on cellular manufacturing for Phase 1 clinical trials
- The Inside Scoop: A medical mission hits close to home
- John’s Story: Parents stop at nothing to find cure for son