Make a Donation
If you would like to make a donation to support the Department’s research and educational programs, please click here.
The faculty in the Department of Pediatric Surgery has been awarded over $15 million in research funding as Principal Investigator and over $8.5 million as Co-Investigator or Collaborator.
- Program in Children's Regenerative Medicine
- Translational Laboratories
- Center for Surgical Trials and Evidence-based Practice
- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Study Group
- Cellular Therapy Core
We have openings for the following positions.
- Assistant Professor - Pediatric General Surgery
- Clinical Care Coordinator
- Certified Coder
- Medical Assistant II/III
- Patient Access Representative / Sr.
- Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate
- The Inside Scoop: A medical mission hits close to home
- John’s Story: Parents stop at nothing to find cure for son
- Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital officially designated a Baby-Friendly® Hospital!
- March of Dimes Walk
- CLEFT SMILES 5k Family Fun Run/Walk
- Mallory’s Story: Stem Cell Research from Bench to Bedside