Make a Donation
If you would like to make a donation to support the Department’s research and educational programs, please click here.
The faculty in the Department of Pediatric Surgery has been awarded over $15 million in research funding as Principal Investigator and over $8.5 million as Co-Investigator or Collaborator.
- Program in Children's Regenerative Medicine
- Translational Laboratories
- Center for Surgical Trials and Evidence-based Practice
- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Study Group
- Cellular Therapy Core
We have openings for the following positions.
- Cellular Therapy Lab Specialist (per diem)
- Data Management Analyst/Sr. Data Management Analyst
- Medical Illustrator/Sr. Medical Illustrator
- Scientific Programmer I
- CLEFT SMILES 5k Family Fun Run/Walk
- Mallory’s Story: Stem Cell Research from Bench to Bedside
- Three Kids Inspire a City – The Berry Family Story
- Italian Cultural Association Honors Faculty
- Finding a Better Way to Target Children’s Cancer
- Houstonia magazine recognizes Pediatric Surgery faculty members in exclusive guide of top doctors