The International Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Symposium
Thank you for making CDH 2020 a huge success!
The conference attendees represented 11 different countries!
Final Program and Invited Speaker Presentations
- CDH 2020 Final Program
- CDH 2020 Panel Discussion
- Speaker I: Dick Tibboel – What basic/ translational breakthroughs are going to change the way we understand CDH and care for these patients in the future?
- Speaker II: Kevin P. Lally – The CDH Registry Study Group – Past, Present and Future
- Speaker III: Francesco Morini – Long-Term Follow-Up
- Speaker IV: Richard Keijzer – miRs in CDH
- Speaker V: Neil Patel – The Role of the Heart in CDH
- Speaker VI: David Kays – ECLS & Surgery: Achieving Optimal Outcomes
- Speaker VII: Pramod Pulingandla – Standardization of Care
- Speaker VIII: Alexandra Benachi – Update on Fetal Diagnosis
- Speaker IX: Jan Deprest – Update on Fetal Therapies and the Total Trial (Not Available)
Please use the links below to view the event photos!
The CDH 2020 Program Committee
|Alexandra Benachi FRANCE||Matthew Harting USA||Richard Keijzer CANADA||Kevin Lally USA||Matias Luco CHILE|
|Francesco Morini ITALY||Kouji Nagata JAPAN||Neal Patel SCOTLAND||Jay Wilson USA||Brad Yoder USA|