The Department of Integrative Biology and Pharmacology is responsible for teaching graduate level courses for our program in Cell and Regulatory Biology, and for teaching Physiology and Pharmacology for the McGovern Medical School. In addition, members of our faculty participate in Team Based and Problem Based Learning at the McGovern Medical School.
Graduate School Courses
- Coordinator : Guangwei Du, Ph.D.
- Coordinator: Rebecca Berdeaux
- Coordinator: Carmen W. Dessauer, Ph.D.
- Coordinator: Ghislain Breton, Ph.D.
McGovern Medical School Courses
- Discipline Director: Gary Rosenfeld, Ph.D.