Enrolling In Two-Factor Authentication via Duo Mobile
To add the Duo Mobile app to your phone, you must set it up while using a UTHealth computer located inside the UTHealth firewall. Such locations include:
- From any UTHealth desktop on campus;
- From any UTHealth laptop on campus and connected to the UTHealth wifi system;
- At any UT Physicians clinic; or
- At LBJ Hospital.
The Duo Mobile can be installed from either an Apple of Android Phone.
From any computer at one of the above locations, do the following:
- Go to the Two Factor Authentication Page.
- Click on the Enrollment tab.
- Go to the Two Factor Sign In Page and follow the procedures.
This video tutorial also shows how to enroll your phone.
If you still are unable to get Duo Mobile to set up on your phone, you can send a help desk ticket so your LAN Manager can help you with it.