List of Software Alternatives to Adobe Creative Cloud Products
- See Also: Purchasing Adobe Software
Following is a list of possible alternative products available to users who are unable or unwilling to purchase Adobe Creative Cloud software under annual licensing arrangements that began in late February 2015.
- Adobe After Affects
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (formerly Adobe Acrobat Professional)
- Adobe Reader DC (formerly Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Suggested: Use the Medical School’s WordPress System. Contact the Medical School’s Office of Communications.
- Other Options: Aptana Studio, RapidWeaver, Coda, SeaMonkey, BlueGriffon, Amaya, Flux, Espresso, Eclipse, KompoZer, Bluefish, Nvu, Expression Web, Visual Studio, Vim/Emacs
- Adobe Flash Professional
- Suggested: None. Consider switching to HTML5.
- Other Options: Synfig Studio, Flash Develop, Stencyl
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InCopy
- Suggested: Scrivener (includes features for research paper writers, as well as features for fiction and non-fiction authors)
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Premiere Pro