Charles C. Miller, PhD
- Associate Vice President, Clinical Research and Health Care Quality
- Associate Dean, Hospital Quality, Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Director, Clinical Research and Evidence-Based Medicine
- Clinical Trials
- Epidemiology of Aortic Aneurysm
- Exercise Physiology
- Risk Stratification
Dr. Miller has authored or co-authored 139 articles, 15 chapters and 1 book on scientific research and statistical analysis in surgery.
He teaches 14 courses at the UT Health Science Center, and serves on the thesis advisory committees of numerous graduate students. He lectures internationally on advanced statistical and research methodology.
- Masters Degree
- Rice University, Houston, Texas, 1986
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Texas, 1993
Areas of Interest
Research, Clinical Trials, Epidemiology of Aortic Aneurysm, Exercise Physiology, Risk Stratification