Dr. Gordon Martin is an Assistant Professor at McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
Board certified in vascular surgery by the American College of Surgeons, Dr. Martin is experienced in surgical reconstruction, minimally invasive interventions, varicose veins and the medical management of vascular disorders. His broad background includes caring for conditions related to the following specialties: vascular surgery, endovascular therapy, peripheral vascular disease, aortic aneurysms, carotid disease and dialysis access.
Dr. Martin has been published on a number of occasions and has given presentations to audiences throughout the state of Texas on a range of topics, including carotid, aortic and visceral occlusive disease.
He is a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery, American College of Surgeons, Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery, American Medical Association, Texas Surgical Society, Society of Baylor Surgeons, Texas Medical Association, Harris County Medical Society and Vascular Access Society of the Americas.
- Medical Degree
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 1992
- General Surgery, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, 1993
- General Surgery, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, 1997
- Vascular Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio
Areas of Interests
Vascular & Endovascular Surgery, Aortic Aneurysms, Carotid Disease, Peripheral Vascular disease, Dialysis Access
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons (Fellow 10/11/01)
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Texas Surgical Society
- Society of Baylor Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
- Vascular Access Society of the Americas
- American Board of Surgery (General Surgery)
- American Board of Surgery (Vascular Surgery)